Wednesday 27 November 2013

Hi top loving

I have got to say that I have never been happier then the day it became 'cool' for women to wear trainers. I was one of those girls that lived in trainers as a child, and not the cool type! I have recently rediscovered trainers, in particular those of the hi top variety.
My collection currently consists of two pairs, as unfortunately the purse strings are preventing any further purchases! My first ever pair of high tops were purchased earlier this year. This was largely enabled by the Size? sale. I was drawn to the quirky colours of the Nike Dunk Hi AC Vintage QS, which certainly make a statement with any outfit. They are super comfy, the only thing I would say is they are a tad impractical. The suede upper material makes me a little cautious of wearing them. I find myself thinking though the days events before selecting my Nike's as footwear for the day, any outings that involve mud or potentially wet weather are avoided.


My second pair of hi-tops are equally impractically, but also equally gorgeous! Again I was drawn to my Adidas Basket Profi by the fab colour.
I love adding a splash of colour to any outfit. Today I have chosen to team my Adidas Basket Profi with a few of my wardrobe staples. That are making a regular appearance in this super chilly winter weather. 
Top and Jeans- New Look
Hoody - Superdry 
Gilet - Rampant Sporting 
Scarf - Primark
Trainers - Adidas




For further trainer inspiration take a look at my 'for your feet' board on pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/emmaf22/for-your-feet/

No comments:

Post a Comment