Friday 15 November 2013

My first ever blog post

So here goes my first attempt to write a blog post...

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a while now, but I've always had an excuse not to start.
Who would want to read my work? What would I write about? When would I have the time?
After going through all the negatives I am not sure really why I am starting my own blog, but hey I must have got out of the right side of bed this morning because I am feeling pretty positive about the world (and my own blog)!

I aim to use my blog to talk about everything from my battle with Chronic fatigue, to my attempts to be  fashionable, my love of anything chocolate and more importantly to post far too many photos of my pooch Tilly, who I love a little bit too much!!

I will thank any readers in advice for taking the time to read my blog. I have got to say I am pretty excited to start writing again. After three years at uni studying Human Geography and several essays later I thought I would never want to write again, but two years on I feel I am ready!!


No comments:

Post a Comment