Sunday 8 December 2013

Bedroom accessories

We have recently moved house, and are in the process of redecorating the entire house. It has been really hard work, but it is really beginning to pay off, with many of the rooms now complete. My bedroom was one of the first rooms to be finished. I am now at the stage where I am looking for accessories to fit in with my new 'grown up' bedroom. Yes, at the age of 23 I  feel I have finally achieved this, with my first ever colour coordinated bedroom, with not a teddy in site... My room is largely purple with a touch of silver here and there. So I have been looking for a silver throw and matching cushions for my bed for a while. Too my delight I found my dream combination on a recent trip to BHS...where I uncovered perhaps the softest, sungliest throw of all time! 
I loved the simplistic packaging, which is as elegant as the products themselves. The throw and cushion came at a bargain price of £5 for the cushion (ordinarily £8 outside of sale) and the throw £16 (with 20% off in the sale usually £20). I would like to emphasis that they are merely faux fur.



Tilly has taken to throw and now rarely leaves my bed...a sure sign of a great throw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment