Tuesday 3 December 2013

Holidays are coming

My home town was really getting into the Christmas spirit this evening with a visit from the Coca Cola lorry. After years of seeing the Coca Cola Lorry on the annual festive adverts, it was an outing I really couldn't resist. So I braved the cold, wrapped in my 'snuggliest' winter wears, and lived my childhood dream to see the Coca Cola lorry.

Hat and scarf - Primark 
Gilet - Rampant Sporting 
Hoody - Republic 
Jeans - New Look 
Boots - UGG 

I can't go out on a winters night without my trusty UGGs, potentially the warmest and comfiest footwear I own...or will ever own. Even better they were free, as I won them in a competition last Christmas courtesy of Office.co.uk They are perhaps a little out of my usual budget, retailing at over £200 at the point of receiving my prize. This is the great thing about comping items that are usually unreachable are available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment