Wednesday 1 January 2014

Debenhams Winter Style Challenge




This post is my entry to the Debenhams Winter Style Challenge. I may live to regret taking part in this competition, as there are so many clothes that I love, but my purse is already bare! 

My first outfit is inspired by the numerous chilly dog walks I have been on this winter.  


Jumper  - £30 Leggings - £14 (in sale) Boots - £114.95(in sale)
Parka - £69 Hat - £12.60 (in sale)
Total £240.55

The Timberland Brown Leather Nellie Mid Boots are a definite fave of mine, and have been sitting on my wishlist far too long! Due to my love for these gorgeous booties, the rest of the outfit really had to fit around them...As to be honest I would be happy wearing anything, as long as I had these keeping my toes snug. My aim when creating this outfit really was to keep as toasty as possible on chilly walks with the pooch, but obviously looking good at the same time. As you just never know who you are going to meet amongst the muddy puddles. I love the winter berry seamed leggings, I have a similar pair myself. They make a lovely change from the standard black leggings, and add a burst of colour to any outfit. To be quite honest I am totally in love with this whole outfit!

My second outfit is my ideal outfit for a night out on the town with the girls. 



Dress - £75  Heels - £39 (in sale) Clutch - £16 (in sale) 
Perfume - £42 (30ml) Bracelet - £24 (in sale) Lipgloss - £16
Total £212

 For me a night out with the girls, isn't a real night out with hitting the dancing floor (and the tequilas, usually the latter first), and I truly believe these are the shoes to do it in. The heel is just the right height to make your legs look fab, but yet allow you to dance the night away, without a second thought for your poor feet (the tequila may help here also).  The Yumi Lace Sleeveless Dresses vibrant colour really makes a statement, and is sure to be a head-turner. If your wearing this fabulous dress, do make sure you pull out your best dance moves, as there will be eyes following your every moves (hopefully super hunky ones).  

I hope you love my outfits as much as I do. 



3 comments:

  1. Those heels are gorgeous! The dress is so lovely too, so eye catching which I like! Good luck x

    http://myworldlyadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just. Good luck with your entry x

      Delete
  2. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
    womens clothing uk

    ReplyDelete