Thursday 16 January 2014

Rampant Sporting

My Rampant Sporting gilet has to be the most worn item currently sat in my wardrobe. I would not be exaggerating if I said I have worn it most days since I bought it, which is over a year ago now! I felt this should be celebrated hence a blog post dedicated to the wonders that made my beautiful gilet +Rampant Sporting. Now, to say I wear my gilet far too often, photos of said gilets are sparse, and any photo seems to come hand in hand with an excitable pooch...

This is most likely because my gilet is worn primarily for walking the dog. It fits the bill perfectly, stylish, warm, plenty of pockets, and importantly its lasted really well. A year on and its still going strong. 

Rampant Sporting currently have a gorgeous selection of gilets, with the Clyst Gilet being my current fave. 


Clyst Gilet £39 (in sale)

My love for my gilet and Rampant Sporting led me to create my Rampant wishlist, as featured below:



Quilted Jacket - £119 Hoodie - £22 (in sale) Socks - £7.20 (in sale) 
Gingerbread PJs - £25 (in sale) Briefs - £14 (in sale)

My particular favourite, and sitting at the top of my rampant wishlist is the quilted jacket. If all my dreams were to come true, and I was to find it sitting in my wardrobe tomorrow morning this is how I would style it:



Quilted Jacket - £119 Jeans - £19.99 Jumper - £15 (in sale)
Boots  - £130 Satchel  - £22

I am currently a tad obsessed with Timberland boots so a pair HAD to feature on this blog post somewhere. I feel they go fabulously with the relaxed style, and teamed with the maroon and blue colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment