Friday 31 January 2014

Hearts & Bows Parka

I have been desperate to add a parka too my winter wardrobe for months now, so I really couldn't resist when I discovered this little beauty at Ark. It is an absolute steal in the sale at just £30. It arrived this morning, and lets just say I am wearing it (indoors) to write this...



Parka  - £30 (in sale)

So where should I start? This is the first item I have ordered from Ark, and I am impressed with the super speedy delivery. Having only ordered late Tuesday evening, it arrived this morning (Friday). I am so happy I made the purchase, after hours of debating which parka to buy, I feel I have made the right decision. At 5ft10 I often struggle to find coats the right length, particularly in the arm, but this fits perfectly. The parka is just the right level of thickness to leave me toasty warm, but without restricting movement. The parka features two large pockets at the front of the coat, which are fantastic for all the rubbish I carry around these days! The only thing I would say the parka was lacking, is a pocket inside of the jacket, which is a fantastic feature on all my other coats...but I am sure I will survive without!! 

There were so many items I loved on Ark, it inspired me to create a wishlist:



Boyfriend blazer  - £37.99 Boyfriend shirt - £23.99 Pug cushion - £24.99
Pants - £17.99 Jeans - £10 (in sale/currently sold out) 





No comments:

Post a Comment